PIXAPP, is pleased to announce a call for proposals to support companies develop scalable packaging solutions for their new photonic-based products. Proposals submitted will be reviewed by an internal PIXAPP panel, with the expectation to start approved projects in 2019. The main proposal selection criteria include;
1) European-based companies, SMEs may receive a subsidy of 80% of their innovation project, whereas large-scale European companies receive a 50% subsidy.
2) Companies must have demonstrated the technical feasibility of their product proposal. Proposals for proof-of-concept type demonstrators are not eligible.
3) Companies should demonstrate a business case for scale-up to volume production and/or how the funded project will positively impact on their future business.
4) It is desirable that companies use PICs fabricated in European-based foundries, especially EU Pilot Lines. However, this is not an essential criterion.
5) Key target applications include; communications, healthcare and sensors. A balance of proposals will be selected from across each of these areas.
6) It is desirable that selected projects are ready to start in Q3-2019.
Download pre-proposal form here.
Please submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.